Zac - Anytime you get hoops in a picture....I like it!!Coach Coppock
The blending on the basketball is good, maybe on the background blend more white so you can't see fingerprints.
I like the colors in the basketball it looks really cool
It all blends really good together
nice job on the basket ball and the shadows look good too.
I like the basketball.
I like the basketball colorsSam Ried
I like the colors of the basketball! Looks really cool!Kate
Zac - Anytime you get hoops in a picture....I like it!!
ReplyDeleteCoach Coppock
The blending on the basketball is good, maybe on the background blend more white so you can't see fingerprints.
ReplyDeleteI like the colors in the basketball it looks really cool
ReplyDeleteIt all blends really good together
ReplyDeletenice job on the basket ball and the shadows look good too.
ReplyDeleteI like the basketball.
ReplyDeleteI like the basketball colors
ReplyDeleteSam Ried
I like the colors of the basketball! Looks really cool!
ReplyDeleteKate