Good job with the drawing. The colors are pretty good. Good Job.
Morgan, nice job. the colors are great!
I really like how you smoothed in the pastels. It looks like a soft blanket.
I like the design on the bottles
way to go on the bottle
Morgan i like the neatness and creativeness shelby kingery
Morgan, i like how yours is neat and i like your colors! good job morgan!sydney
I like your colors! Good job Magster! :)
GOOOD JOOB =)Tayler P.-
Your shading on the blue vase is great. Your time really paid off!
Brianna I like your detailEmma yours is very neatRebecca R. yours is detailed and neat
Good job with the drawing. The colors are pretty good. Good Job.
ReplyDeleteMorgan, nice job. the colors are great!
ReplyDeleteI really like how you smoothed in the pastels. It looks like a soft blanket.
ReplyDeleteI like the design on the bottles
ReplyDeleteway to go on the bottle
ReplyDeleteMorgan i like the neatness and creativeness
ReplyDeleteshelby kingery
Morgan, i like how yours is neat and i like your colors! good job morgan!
ReplyDeletesydney
I like your colors! Good job Magster! :)
ReplyDeleteGOOOD JOOB =)
ReplyDeleteTayler P.-
Your shading on the blue vase is great. Your time really paid off!
ReplyDeleteBrianna I like your detail
ReplyDeleteEmma yours is very neat
Rebecca R. yours is detailed and neat