Karla,This is AWESOME! The textures are amazing. You did extremely well! I knew I wouldn't be able to draw that when I was in 8th grade. hahaKeep up the good work! :)
Karla good job :) This looks like the real thing :)
One word- WOW! I love you made the bike wheel with the pedals on it. It looks real.
looks amazing Karla , nice job!
Karla, yours is amazing!
This comment has been removed by the author.
I love the design on the wheel
I love your wheel! It is really cool, Good Job!
i like how you shaded the wheel.
Karla,
ReplyDeleteThis is AWESOME! The textures are amazing. You did extremely well! I knew I wouldn't be able to draw that when I was in 8th grade. haha
Keep up the good work! :)
Karla good job :) This looks like the real thing :)
ReplyDeleteOne word- WOW! I love you made the bike wheel with the pedals on it. It looks real.
ReplyDeletelooks amazing Karla , nice job!
ReplyDeleteKarla, yours is amazing!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love the design on the wheel
ReplyDeleteI love your wheel! It is really cool, Good Job!
ReplyDeletei like how you shaded the wheel.
ReplyDelete